Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Welcome to my journey

Well I have started selling Jamberry. I started in August really. That month I had 50 PRV. In my head: well I just started. Next month I will rock. September came... I made 150 PRV. Ok it's growing but not at the rate everyone else is growing. Gotta try harder. Then there's this past month. I made 240 PRV. Ok I'm moving in the right direction but not where I want to be. I have got to get my name out there.

This bring us to today. Well tonight. Its pretty late and I can't sleep. And I always say you get your best ideas when you can't sleep. And Tada.... I got ideas. Well I didn't just get them. I had them and built on them tonight. I am so excited to show you my ideas for Fall samples and my business flyer. I will definitely keep you posted.

I will be sharing my Jamberry journey in this blog. My ups and my downs. Ideas, struggles, accomplishments, everything. Soooooo many blogs I have seen where it just seems so easy to those at the top. But they started right where I am. With this blog I will show it is work to become a success.

Here are my current nails.

I change them about once a week. So I will post those here too. I am so excited about sharing with you all and learning about myself along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment