Friday, November 20, 2015

Jam Drop and some games I made

So I haven't posted in a while. I closed a party and am super close to my second month being active. But I really need to book another party. Maybe I will do my own. But I made a Jam Drop today at the post office.
I was mailing some prizes and samples and took 5 of my Fall 7 Day Challenge packs(samples) for the workers. And go figure it was a man. I so wanted to talk myself out of giving the old mail man sample nail stuff. But I did it. He even put one in his shirt pocket for his wife. So that hopefully will be great. 

And I made some games and parties. I made

Black Friday Party
Available here

I made a new pick a princess. I don't know if it is compliant though because it uses Disney images. But I am using it until someone let's me know.
Use at your own risk. Available here

I did not make the images for this 12 Days of Christmas game. I only made the title image.
Available here

And I leave you with my current nail-fie
See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment