Thursday, November 5, 2015

My Mistle "toes" knockoff

So while searching the web for fun Jamberry thing I came a cross this website: http://persialou.com/2014/11/free-printable-nail-themed-gift-tags.html
On this web site I found this picture... 

And I thought "OMG that's what I will give to mini me's teachers" it has a free printable and everything. Then it occurred to me that my USB parts on my computer don't work. Soooo I will go to Staples and print it. "No stupid that costs money" I said to myself. So I hit my art box. I found green card stock and markers. Ok I'm making it work. So I hit the dollar tree and got red washi tape. I wanted red Christmas type tape. But I couldn't find it. Go figure. It is only November. But I found red with white hearts. Ah close enough. So I got to work early and set to work. Here is what I came up with:

It's a half sheet of "Let It Snow", nail file, cuticle pusher, orange stick, and alcohol wipe.I taped them to an application sheet inside the holder. I think it's really neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment