Friday, November 13, 2015

Fall Samples

I am so flipping excited! I made my fall samples and they are just as cute as I imagined them to be. So I have been seeing to higher ranking people in videos and stuff talk about their sample packs. So I wanted to make some to. Most of them have links to the place they order their supplies from but when you go to the links its like $5 for 20 self adhesive acid free blah blah blah bags. I am to cheap for that stuff. So here's my instructions for...

Frugal Fall Jamberry Samples
OK first I printed out business cards and these fall sample cards from staples. $.50 for a page.
Those fit 6 per page.
So then I needed a baggie type thing to put them in. So I was gonna get some snack sized ziplock bags but that wouldn't look as good. So I went to Michael's (I had a coupon for 25% off the entire purchase) and found these little jewelry ziplock bags.
These were $3.50 for 175. The tape was ripped so there could very well only be 170 bags in there I don't know. But still seemed like a good deal so I got them.
Now first I had to put my business card in there. Go figure it's the exact same size as the bag. So I had to shave the top and bottom a little so they would fit past the zipper part. Good thing I printed them myself. But they look good in the bag. 
Then I put the goodies inside. An application instructions sheet, file (from dollar tree. 20 for a dollar), orange stick, rubber cuticle pusher, alcohol wipe (100 for $3.00 at Rite Aid), and flosser (pack from dollar tree) for removal. 
Lastly I was going to get some of that grassy straw stuff to tie them together. $7 for a bag of that stuff. Uh No. So I got orange ribbon and brown ribbon for $.99 each. (After the coupon the bags and ribbon were $3 after tax) I cut two holes the top of the bag and card and tied them together.

I am in love with these!!!! 
What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment