Monday, November 9, 2015

My "NAILfie" board

Ok its been a few days. I made the rest of the Mistle "toes" and "Mani" Christmas wrap holders for my daughters teachers and bus driver. However I have not gotten the wraps for them yet so I will post pictures once I get those and the bows. May try the ornaments for my favorite customers.

I made some advertising cards that I need to get printed so I can drop off at local businesses. I would post a picture but its a word document.

And I did more days of thankfulness

Now the main point of this post. My NAILfie board.

I am happy with this. I took the back cover off the start-up guide for the background. And I cut the jamberry part off the front. I taped them to a piece of cardboard and TaDaaa. I will post with it a lot. And that is Mani this week but I have a picture with the names hold on...
Nifty nifty! I like it! The color under Swanky is not Jamberry. It was my daughters neon green. Any who. Talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment